Coming Saturday/Sunday Liturgy will be conducted by
- Saturday 4.30p.m. Mass by St. Francis Xavier Ward
- 5.30p.m. Mass by St. Joseph Ward
- Sunday 7.00a.m. Mass by Lourdes Ward
- 8.15a.m. Mass by St. Mary’s Ward
- 5.00p.m. Mass by Milagres Ward
- I.C.Y.M. meeting today after the 8.15a.m. Mass in the Parish Hall.
- Gurkars meeting on Monday, 2nd July at 5.30p.m. in St. Monica Hall.
- Ladies Social Service League on Wednesday, 4th July at 5.00p.m. in St. Monica Hall.
- Secular Franciscan Order on Friday, 6th July, at 4.30p.m.
- Toastmasters on next Sunday at 9.30a.m. in St. Monica Hall.
- Monthi Saibin Ward at the residence of Mr. Ivan D’Souza, Gurkar, at 5.00p.m.
- St. Antony Ward at the residence of Mr. Michael & Ivy Gonsalves, Don Bosco Hall Cross Road, at 6.00p.m.
This week on Tuesday we celebrate the feast of St. Thomas Apostle.
St. Thomas Ward will be in charge of the Liturgy for 7.00a.m. Mass on Sunday.
Our Parish Feast
Our Parish Feast will be celebrated on next Sunday, 8th July. Masses: 6.00a.m., 7.00a.m., 8.00a.m. Distribution of Honours followed by Solemn Mass in Konkani, 9.30a.m. Mass in English & 5.00p.m. in Konkani.
At 5.30p.m. we begin the Cultural Programme. On this occasion we will be honouring our children who have earned Distinction in the academic and co-curricular fields followed by variety of entertainments. Mr. George Pinto, Deputy Commissioner of Excise, Udupi will be the Chief Guest.
As part of the spiritual preparation for the Parish Feast Triduum namely three days prayer and reflection will be held from coming Thursday at 6.00p.m. onwards. Guest Priests will be available for Confession on Triduum days between 5.00p.m. to 6.00p.m. All the Parishioners are requested to make use of this opportunity.
Those who desire to be Mordoms for the Parish Feast are requested to pay Rs.200/- & register their names at the church office.
There will be no catechism to our children on next Sunday in view of the Parish Feast.
Senior Citizens get-together on Tuesday, 3rd July at 4.30p.m. at St. Monica Hall. All above 60 years are welcome.
Rev.Fr. Sunil George D’Souza, Asst. Parish Priest is appointed as Varado Representative for S.C.C. we congratulate him on his appointment.
7th International Youth Conference and Couples Retreat will be held from 22nd to 27th July 2012 at Divine Retreat Centre, Muringoor, Chalakudy, Kerala. For further details kindly confer the Notice Board.
The Diocesan Cap Cell will be conducting Cap Quiz 2012 on Sunday, 5th August. from 10.30a.m. to 11.45a.m. at Padua P.U. College, Nanthur. For details kindly confer the Notice Board.
Sunday collection on 24th June is Rs.37,010/-. Thank you for your generous contribution to our church.